Thin-slab tiles are very popular decoration products in the market recently, but because they are new products, many people do not contact, so do not understand the construction of thin-slab tiles. Below, Xiao Bian gave you a brief introduction of the construction technology and precautions for thin-slab tiles.
Thin tile construction technology
1. The preparation of thin-slab tiling tools requires tools such as electric mixers, mixing drums, construction shovels, serrated trowels, and level gauges.
2. The first step in the construction of thin-slab tiles is to treat the base. The grass-roots level should be flat, solid, clean and free of cracks. For the local hollow area on the wall or floor, we must remove it and then use a polymer cement mortar to relevel it. Then use a broom to clean the dust and garbage. The base surface shall be washed and moistened before construction and shall be constructed only after there is no clear water on the base surface.
3. When the grass-roots level is 60% to 70% dry, the fragmentation line can be performed, and the standard points of the veneer layer can be started at the same time to control the size and vertical flatness of the surface layer (ground size and horizontal flatness), and Apply adhesives.
4. In the back coating of the sheet, use a straight edge of a serrated knife to apply a layer of adhesive on the sheet-adhesive surface. Then use a serrated edge to comb the adhesive at an angle of about 45°, and then use a file. Straight edges are used to chamfer the adhesive on all four sides of the sheet so as to avoid extruding excess adhesive to stick to the surface of the sheet.
5, the thin sheet of the paste must be pasted from top to bottom, the bottom edge of the thin plate should be set to a solid horizontal support, and according to the design requirements, after the thin plate was laid to the base surface, with a rubber hammer or vibrator to the thin plate and base surface The adhesive between the compaction, and adjust the flatness and flatness of the sheet. Finally, the surface is cleaned and protected. After the thin plate is affixed, the residual caulking agent should be cleaned and the surface cleaned in a timely manner, and relevant protective measures should be made.
Thin tile construction considerations
1. but because ceramic thin bricks are much thinner than ordinary tiles, so the production process needs to be more advanced, and the construction is also very particular about, to get light and put, to avoid the tile cracking caused by the construction process.
2. Prior to laying ceramic thin bricks, the foundation should be solid, smooth, clean, free of cracks, open water, empty drums, etc., and the debris between the gaps should be removed before filling and wetted with water. Gap, etc., and the construction environment temperature should be 25 °C ~ 35 °C, too cold or too hot is not good.
3. If cement-based adhesives are used to bond ceramic thin bricks during construction, the adhesive should be evenly combed with a tooth-shaped trowel. The teeth should be full and clear. The thickness of the adhesive should be 1.0-1.5 mm, and the use of wooden poles, rubber rakes, etc. Tap to make tile and adhesive more secure and excess adhesive should be removed immediately.